Popteen August Scans!! ❤ Heavy pictures ❤

by - Monday, July 15, 2013

I've finally forked out some time to scan some pages of Popteen's August issue. Guess who's on the cover? Yes, it's Ai-chan (My other favourite Pop girl❤) & Mizukitty! (`・ω・´)”

I've only scanned what I thought would be ideal for this summer! And the answer is definitely summer's casual wear and kimono~ Because this hot season is all about heading down to the beach to relax yourself and not to forget, summer festival's approaching as well! ヽ(`◇´)/


In most Japanese fashion magazines, I like the fact that they teach us how to wear one piece of clothing in different styles to make yourself look whichever way you enjoy! 。◕‿◕。

Kumicky's my favourite Pop girl! 

Dressing up yourself in 60 different styles! (◡‿◡✿)

Yukata! Yukata!!!(-^〇^-)


See you,
Angie ❤

You May Also Like

0 comments