Sakura Kinomoto Photoshoot ♥ 15th June

by - Monday, July 01, 2013


Hello, everyone! ☆⌒ (Oゝω・O )v

It's been awhile since I'm back to blogging~ ( ´Д`  ) Since it's the start of my favourite month, JULY; I thought why not, I just get back to it, sharing with people random stuffs about my life, cosplay and vice versa. Furthermore, most of the posts will be more based on Japanese-related items since I'm a big fan of animes, manga, japanese fashion, food and so on! ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) 

AND SO, I had a shoot three weeks back on a peaceful Saturday afternoon, where luckily, the haze outbreak hasn't started. THANK GOD!!! o(*゚▽゚*)o 
After a hiatus of five months, I was finally back to cosplay my all-time childhood favourite anime series~ ☆CARDCAPTOR SAKURA☆ 
It's been a dream come true since my primary school days!! I mean, which girl doesn't want to be a "Mahou Shoujo"? In other words, "Magical Girl". Maybe not everyone, but YES, I wished to be one, even if it is just cosplay~ ♥♥♥

I shall let the pictures do the speaking!
This picture makes me feel like there's always hope for every setback (*imagined it with lots of sparkles & glitters*), that's why I named it "A Ray of Hope" in my DeviantArt page! ♥♥

I look extremely happy here because I was happily finishing up the cake~ (*≧▽≦) 
FOOD makes everyone HAPPY!



C R E D I T S
Series: Cardcaptor Sakura
Character: Sakura Kinomoto 
Cosplayer: Yours truly
Photographer: Brian Lim ♥ http://www.facebook.com/BrianLimPhotography ♥
Helper: Aaron aka le boyfriend ♥
Supporters: Tina & Melvin

Deviantart: http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/
WorldCosplay: http://worldcosplay.net/member/2821/


First and foremost, I really wish to thank Aaron for helping me with the prop (Sakura's star staff) the whole week before the shoot. Constructing the rim was a a pain in the head but the next headache was to join the heavy part together with the pole. I wonder if anyone understands what I'm trying to say here in this point of time. But nevertheless, all I wanna say is that I really appreciate him for always supporting me constantly in every area! 

Of course, the shoot wouldn't be able to commerce properly and end with beautiful pictures without the help of Brian, the *forever patient* photographer of this shoot! Thanks for always guiding me during every shoot! It's been two years since I've worked with him and I really felt that his skills has improved tremendously~ THANK YOU! ♥ Do check out more of his works on the site stated above~

N O T E
So I would appreciate that credits are given accordingly because these precious pictures are captured during the most perfect moment; thus I would not wish to see anybody posting them on their sites without any of both the cosplayer and photographer's permission! ありがとうございました! *(*´∀`*)☆

I'm still trying to learn more about designing this blog of mine, and I hope that you'll always feel refreshed reading my entries from now onwards. You can always link yourself to my other pages, Facebook, Instagram (which I'm the most active), DeviantArt & WorldCosplay at the sidebars!!
Till then~ (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

S H O U T  O U T

(>y<)"I stole the picture from your instagram"(>y<)
Esther, Happy Birthday! Today marks the official beginning of your adulthood~ I hope that your career will excel even further and no matter what, you'll stay happy and positive even if there's any setback! I ♥ YOU!

With loves,
Angie (☆^ー^☆)

You May Also Like

0 comments