[Fashion Influence] Harajuku Model, Seto Ayumi

by - Friday, August 30, 2013


Other than reading Popteen to install more Japanese fashion styles into my brains, I will venture on to Zipper from time to time as well. Zipper incorporates more Harajuku Street Style, showing people wearing more funky, spanky clothes, lolita, punk and so on; Models themselves also have their very own styles.


Seto Ayumi at Marble Collection in Singapore last year↓↓

I regretted so much for choosing not to go to the Marble Collection back in AFA SG last year. It was one of the best chances to meet Harajuku models like Seto Ayumi, Una, Yura, Anna Yano and even Popteen model, Hikarin but I gave it up because the feeling of going to an event alone by myself sucks. But that was the spark of my love for Ayumi-chan.


SHOUT-OUT: Ayumi-chan, please come to Singapore again!



After that, I started watching more videos of her on Harajuku Kawaii! TV on Youtube. My favourite hairstyle of Ayumi-chan was her in her dip dye of red and blonde as well as her bright red, long hair. She is consecutively gaining more popularity so much that you could see tutorials or pictures online of people trying to replicate her style. 


I’ve also heard about how some Japanese who dislike to stick with their hairstyles for too long (because they get sick of them so easily) and that could possibly explain why Ayumi-chan likes to change her hairstyles and colours often, or perhaps she just likes to experiment.


AYUMI-CHAN before she turned funky!

My attempts of her makeup & outfit (which I didn't succeed)


I tried her eye-make (picture back in May) by using the method she taught in Harajuku Kawaii TV↓↓
(Guess my make-up has so much room for improvement)

Other than Ayumi-chan, my fashion style's also influenced by Harajuku model, AMO as well as Japanese Anisong singer, LiSA (which I'll talk more about it the next time?)

↓↓ Why is the person on the right not me? >~<

Please support Ayumi-chan's latest self-produced photobook “Äyumi Kidz”, which will cover her -
 Fashion ccordinates ☆ Personal belongings & Wardrobe
☆ Hair & Make ☆ Fun nails ☆ Unpublished private photos
☆ Hamburger life ☆ Interview

Here are the pictures from http://asbs.jp/news.php?id=666
HER Twitter: @setoayumi
HER Instagram: @setoayumi
HER Blog: http://ameblo/jp/asbs-setoayumi/ 
(You can click her picture icon on my blog's 
right hand cornerfor easier access)

Thank you for reading! *Inserts awkward smile*

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Gypsy-Dharma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAKAKAKA you love ayumi so much, you must be very jelly of me!!
    >.< hehehe

    but.... i also love her very much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good and rare opportunity to be on stage with them, more like proud of you and all your hardwork that brought you this far!! But I'm now more into AMO style :3 hehe

      Delete
  3. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job! Online shoppers

    ReplyDelete