Review: Eyemazing x Amoyamo Lashes No.814 Cinnamon Cookie

by - Monday, October 21, 2013

Hello everyone! It's Monday again~ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Today, I'll be doing a short review of Amo's Cinnamon Cookie eyelashes. 

Eyemazing x Amoyamo Lashes No.814 Cinnamon Cookie↓

To put Amo's eyelashes into simple words:
innocent, doll-like, dreamy eyes.

Unlike AMO's Strawberry Tea, the original length of Cinnamon Cookie is just right for my eyes. There is not a need to cut the excess length away or so. I took the pictures with flash since they seem almost invisible in ones without flash.


image
Price: ★★★☆☆
All Eyemazing x Amoyamo eyelashes are priced at S$23.90 for 5 pairs. This time round, I got Cinnamon cookie during a private sale, thus it was cheaper. (I couldn't express my overflowing happiness!!)

Comfort: ★★★★☆
Just like Amo's Strawberry tea, this pair of eyelashes are really soft and comfortable as well.

Durability: ★★★☆☆
I've already used it twice and they're still in a good condition.

Will I buy it again?
It actually depends because it is really light and comes in soft colours. Usual false eyelashes sold in the market these days are usually towards the colour, black or brown. But AMO's cinnamon cookie is actually a combination of olive brown and olive gold. 

This time round, I purchased it, YES! It is because of AMO once again. I got sucked away by her adorable-looking face on the cover itself. I just have to buy it, that was what I had in my mind back then. But then again, the real reason why I did the purchase was because I would personally wish to try out all her eyelashes and give you people my opinion of them. 

image

I've been crazy about AMO for awhile already and I don't intend to stop this craze. I really envy her ability to look so cute and pretty with such minimal makeup. AMO is a Harajuku model and she was put together with Ayamo to perform as a singing duo under the name, AMOYAMO which helped her to gain more popularity among girls. She endorses popular Japanese clothing brands like Candy Stripper, Katie, E Hyphen World Gallery (where she created her own line named "BonBon" in collaboration) and more. 

♥ AMO's Information
BLOG: http://ameblo.jp/aplus--amo/
TWITTER: AMO_ANGEL
INSTAGRAM: angel_amo


On the next post, I'll still be reviewing on eyemazing false eyelashes but this time round, they would be the ones produced by Jun Komori and yes, it's my favourite pair of natural looking false eyelashes. 

Thank you for reading~ Have a great week ahead! 
Halloween's coming!!
image image

You May Also Like

0 comments