Innisfree lip tint review: Daily lip routine

by - Monday, May 19, 2014

imageHello everyone!image
I have been trying to be more active in coming up with blog posts less related to food these days since I want the prime focus of my blog to still be fashion and beauty. Today I will be sharing my daily lip-make with lip tints from a popular South Korean cosmetics brand owned by Amore Pacific, Innisfree.

Innisfree (Hangul: 이니스프리) is a naturalism-oriented cosmetics brand created by Amore Pacific in year 2000 to help deliver the benefits of nature from the beautiful Jeju land for your beauty. Many popular and famous Korean celebrities, for example Lee Min Ho and Girl's Generation's Yoona, have also endorsed for this brand. Innisfree is also said to use only ingredients from Jeju Island, such as volcanic clay, canola, camellia and, of course, green tea. Doesn't that sound really reassuring?

Innisfree Eco Fruit tint ✞ 

For my daily makeup routine, I have the habit to blend two slightly different tone cosmetics together, example, for my cheeks, I always use two different toned blushers and the same goes for my lips.

I came across Innisfree while I was walking around Takashimaya leisurely and back then, it was still under renovation few months back. These days, lip tints are really popular aren't they? I can't find any reason not to use lip tints; because they are just so convenient and long-lasting!


Here's my take for their Eco Fruit tint! It has this sweet, cherry smell which does not irritate people with sensitive nose such as myself. Innisfree's Eco Fruit tint is pretty watery to begin with so be careful when handling it because I have actually stained my belongings with it before. (╥﹏╥)


After removing the watery tint with wipes, the colour still remains quite visible.


To me, lips are one of the most important sectors in our daily makeup to complete the final look. Take a look at how dull my lips were before applying anything on them! You wouldn't want to head out looking like this, am I right?


AFTER! ♥ My lips are more vibrant, aren't they? 
This is my lips after applying the Fruit tint twice! 



Innisfree Eco Flower tint ✞ No. 1 Camellia tint



Apply the flower tint once on top of the the fruit tint coat~ 
My lip routine is complete just like this! 


This flower wreath on my head was done by my Mom and myself back in year 2010 for a Halloween party in school! Those were the days* I feel so old speaking like this! ٩(⌯꒦ິ̆ᵔ꒦ິ)۶ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ 


I am still currently in the midst of a discussion stage with a talented illustrator overseas for my new blog banner designs and vice versa. So please look forward to it as it will become more Mahou Shoujo (Magicial Girl) like! ♥ Hope that everything goes smoothly and I will welcome my new blog layout soon~



image
Innisfree Singapore
https://www.facebook.com/innisfreesingapore


Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments