A white, winter fantasy ✩

by - Friday, January 23, 2015

No matter how we have change; age or appearance, we will always be young at heart as long as we never stop doing what we do  













P H O TO G R A P H Y
Geno

E D I T I N G
Myself

O U T F I T
Top ✞ Ehyphen World Gallery BonBon
Dress ✞ 小桃物語
Peignoir ✞ Cream made
Accessories  ✞ Cutecankill 
Pompom hair tie & socks ✞ WEGO



I finally did a photoshoot for my 5th Harajuku fashion walk's outfit last Saturday. The cheesy title was inspired by the white outfit as I've always wanted to experience winter or a white Christmas. The 6th walk will be happening in two weeks' time  How fast!! I am actually contemplating between cutting my hair to a shoulder length or keeping it as it is. 
What do you guys suggest? 

For the 6th walk, I will be diy-ing some of my accessories and making my own skirt. I can't wait to blog about it! I will also be doing up another blog post probably in another week or so with a new lip product that I have recently purchased. Till then! image

You May Also Like

0 comments