Coordinate for 5th Harajuku Fashion Walk Singapore ✞

by - Monday, January 05, 2015

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to show all of you this coordinate and cult party kei look I took on during the 5th Harajuku Walk on 13 Dec 2014. It was inspired by various pieces of clothing I love and I especially adore the new piece of peignoir that I purchased to complete the look~ 


I'm really loving how all the pictures turned out 


Can't wait for the night shoot in two weeks' time!


P H O TO G R A P H Y

E D I T I N G
Myself

O U T F I T
Top ✞ Ehyphen World Gallery BonBon
Dress ✞ 小桃物語
Peignoir ✞ Cream made
Accessories  ✞ Cutecankill 
Pompom hair tie & socks ✞ WEGO




I shall also grab this chance to thank Noriaki-san for organising this walk that started since May 2014 as well as other opportunities that he has offered to me such as being a hair model for Naoki Yoshihara by Ash hair salon that opened in Singapore back in July 2013 as well as feature in StreetAngels! Lots of planning and coordination are needed for the Harajuku Walk comprising of so many people! To be handled solely by himself sure is a tough job! 
Noriaki-san, おつかれさまでした!


Onward to the year of 2015, I have also spent some time to refurbish this blog with a new banner. I wish that everyone stays healthy and continue to shower my blog with love.

You May Also Like

0 comments