Coordinate: Spring with Liz Lisa

by - Sunday, March 01, 2015

image
Hello everyone!
Today is Liz Lisa Day out~ 

Look at the ruffles, how cute!!


I love the combination of white, pink and purple. They just compliment one another so well and help to give off a sweet, gentle look.


Aaron got for me this set of clothes last Christmas and I finally seized the chance to wear them out today! I'm too in love with the colour, details, basically everything. I would definitely go crazy if I were to visit the boutique store in Japan. 


To match the sweet look as portrayed by the Liz Lisa's concept, I slightly french-braided the top part of my hair before braiding them like usual below and complete the look with a ribbon tie. 


image
O U T F I T
Top ✞ Liz Lisa
Skirt ✞ Liz Lisa
Socks ✞ Tablo Socks
Shoes ✞ ●可可娜特● 洋裝工房


image
Till next time! ❤

You May Also Like

0 comments