Floral Spring ❃

by - Wednesday, March 11, 2015

image
Hello everyone! 
I did a photoshoot with Geno over my weekends because the clothes are just too pretty and it would be a waste if I don't do so.







I will be posting the rest of the pictures on my Facebook
Do check them out! 

P H O TO G R A P H Y
Geno

E D I T I N G
Myself

O U T F I T
Top ✞ Liz Lisa
Skirt ✞ Liz Lisa
Socks ✞ Tablo Socks
Shoes ✞ ●可可娜特● 洋裝工房

image
A N N O U N C E M E N T 
Watch out for my next blog post which will be up probably over the coming weekend because it's my first GIVEAWAY time! It won't be something big but I will be giving out the same product which I will be reviewing. If the response is good, I might be giving away more since I am currently only thinking of having one winner at this moment.

image
Till next time! ❤

You May Also Like

0 comments