Review: Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack (Bubble Pink)

by - Thursday, July 23, 2015

image
Hello everyone! 
Today, I will be sharing this cute Berrisom lip tint pack from Wishtrend, an online Korean beauty and cosmetic store with worldwide shipping. I have always wanted to try this since I found it over Youtube and various beauty blogs. This lip tint has a unique formula whereby it will dry to a rubbery layer after you applied on your lips. All you have to do afterwards is to peel it off and your lips will be tinted. Doesn't this sound fun?


LET'S GO!!

1. Before application ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

2. After application ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ
3. Rest for 10-15mins before peeling

 4. Final results! ʕ/ ·ᴥ·ʔ/

Doesn't my lips look more vibrant than before? The product gives them a better shine and a better look to my overall makeup! 


Here's my take for this lip tint pack! 

Price: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ 
The Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack retails at approximately S$11 Wishtrend.com, which I find it a good catch since lip products are usually priced more than that.

Texture: ✮ ✮ ✮ ☆ 
The consistency is light. After application, it makes me feel like I am not wearing any lip product.

Pigmentation: ✮ ✮ ✮ ☆ 
The tint colour is vibrant and visible after application.

Longevity: ✮ ✮  ☆ 
This product is not recommended for a full day use basis as it became lighter after you consume food or any other forms of liquid.

Will I buy it again?
I only purchase this product because of its interesting application. However, after trying it out, I think I would like to give this product a miss due to some cons of this product:
✮ The application process is too long and tedious.
✮ The lip tint has a fragrance that I did not quite like. 
✮ It is not really lasting after my food consumption.

Thank you for reading! 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello Angie! Thanks for the entry, I'm very interested in try this tint, but the pigmentation doesn't convince me >u<
    I follow you on instagram, and I found your blog recently, I really like it ♡

    ✧ Penny Lane ✧

    ReplyDelete