9th Harajuku Fashion Walk Singapore ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

by - Monday, August 31, 2015

Hello everyone! ʕ´`ʔ 
The 9th Harajuku Fashion Walk Singapore ended successfully once again on 29th August. This time round, I decked in pants instead of my usual skirts and dresses. I coordinated somewhat similar to that of SPANK's 80s/fancy kids' style with the pastel theme in mind as usual and the results were pretty satisfying to me.

Photo by CHR Studios

The highlight of this coordinate will be the cute Care Bear shirt that I got from Junnyan's collection. I modified it from a dress to a shirt and added some cute frills along the collar and shirt end. 


This pink fluffy care bear is called Love-a-Lot Bear so my job here is to spread my love for fairy-kei and Harajuku fashion. Does it look cuter after the modification? 


I also dyed my hair in Beauty Labo's Candy Apricot to give it a cuter look.
Here's my hair after some magic by the hair curler before I turn them into twintails again✧✧



I really hope that there will be more people dressed up in pastel colours and then, we can go take lots of cute pictures together!! But sadly, the local community seem to adore the colour black more. ˚‧º·ʕ˚ >ᴥ< ʔ‧º·˚ ゜
I need a pastel army too!




Above photos by Boris.秋村 Photography

HFWSG Official photo

Nevertheless, it is an event for friends to gather together, chill and chit-chat under the sun literally! The weather in Singapore sure is killing everyone of us. 

Right now, I am already in the midst of thinking for my coordinate for the next walk. Should I stick with fairy-kei or something else? What do y'll think?



I will be more hardworking and take snapshots of people with unique fashion styles to show all of you in the next walk's entry too!



P H O TO :  G E N O      
E D I T I N G : M O M O 
H E L P E R : A A R O N 

The next Harajuku Fashion Walk falls on the 10th of October and it is the 10th Walk! An after party will be held too!! For more details of the walk in Singapore, you can always check out the Facebook page here! ʕ ≧ᴥ≦ʔ


Hope you have a candylicious time like I did~
Till next time! 

You May Also Like

0 comments