Review: Heroine Make Long & Curl Advanced Film Mascara

by - Saturday, May 14, 2016

image
Hello everyone!
I have been away from here for too long! My apologies~ Today, I will be sharing this Advanced Film mascara from Heroine Make. I have been discarding my fake eyelashes for my eyemake these days because I am running out of them. So the alternative for longer lashes is definitely the use of mascara, even though we may have a love-hate relationship with them!


LET'S BEGIN!!

This advanced film mascara contains four lash serum ingredients - Camellia oil, Argan oil, Royal jelly extract & Wild Rose Oil! They will help to enable your lashes to be protected with a long lasting power, which it did for me!

Before application ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

Due to my sparse eyelash, you can barely see if I have any eyelash at all.

After application ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ

Comparison ʕ/ ·ᴥ·ʔ/

I have only applied one layer of coat to give it a more natural look, Besides, applying more may just make my lashes feel heavy and uncomfortable for the long day. You can see how my eyelash has lengthen despite one coating! Say hello to my longer eyelashes~ 


Here's my take for this mascara! 

Price: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ☆
The Heroine Make Long & Curl Advanced Film Mascara retails at selected Watsons, SASA and departmental stores at S$21.90. I find that it is quite an affordable rate since most mascaras are retailed around this market price.

Length of lashes: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ☆
The mascara has indeed increased the length of my lashes drastically till the point where they are actually visible on the camera.

Longevity: ✮ ✮ ✮ ☆ ☆ 
The mascara did last up to my whole day of work from 9am to 8pm or so. However, it smudged slightly on my eyebags when I rested in the bus on my way to work. >~<

Will I buy it again? 
It depends because I specifically apply mascara only on my bottom lashes as I still prefer to go for the effect provided by falsies for my upper lashes.


Thank you for reading!
Next post will be on fake eyelashes~ 

Facebook  Instagram

You May Also Like

0 comments