Black Pearl ❣

by - Monday, December 12, 2016

Hello everyone!! 
I've been away for way too long but now, I'm back to share with you guys some photos from a recent shoot I did to conclude the year end in advance. 



I wanted to break away from the usual twin-tails look for this shoot and thus, I just curled my hair to complete this simple dolly look. This is also my first time, decking in a black dress for a casual shoot. 


2016 has been an eventful year where I meet new people and learn new skillsets but I feel that I am still quite stuck in which path I should head towards. At present, I wish to continue doing what I like and take a step back to seek for what I truly desire in life. Holding a full-time job does hinder myself from doing what I want but I don't wish for it to become an excuse of myself being lazy.


Some future plans/Photoshoot concepts:
Chinese Hanfu
Seifuku
Enstars Cosplay


A N N O U N C E M E N T 


I'm not sure if you guys have heard that I have opened up a small online shop to sell some of my fan-made merchandise (mostly anime that I love & you might love as well). They are all drawn by me. So if you're interested in getting any of them, do feel free to check out the site as linked below. 
HERE




Right now, I'm running a 10% off promotion that will last till the end of the year. All you have to do is to key in the code "HAPPY2016" upon your cart check out. Don't worry! There is no minimum purchase! Hope you love my merchandise & Happy Browsing! 




P H O T O G R A P H Y
Geno

E D I T I N G
Myself

H E L P E R
Aaron

O U T F I T

image
Hope you have a good time! 
Till next time! 

Facebook  Instagram

You May Also Like

0 comments