Gel Manicure at Shining Nails!❤

by - Tuesday, July 02, 2013

First and foremost, this post was not sponsored. It was just to share my experience with gem manicure at Shining Nails. Okay, I lied, the manicure was sponsored fully by my boyfriend❤!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


So I was greeted by this signboard to confirm the exact venue of the place. It was easy to spot it since it was kinda eye-catching~


Some cutely designed sofa in pink for people doing pedicure! 


I had these two different sets of designs decided after searching for "Little Twin Stars nails" online. After much consideration and advice from him, I decided to go for the latter. The whole idea was to have a pastel theme since I'm a fan of pastel colours. And the outcome is shown below! ❤




I really love the nails so much that I can't stop grinning inside once I saw the little twin star popping out on my fingers~ They're just too adorable! So now, I'm all ready for my Perth trip to come in eight hours' time~ I'll be heading there for a short trip, since my cousin's getting married!

❤ Details of Shining Nails ❤
Address:
BLK 748 Yishun St 72, #01-228
From Yishun MRT station; Exit through the gates and turn to your left where it shows Exit C. 
Opens: 10am - 7.30pm, 
Closed: Every Monday
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ShiningNails
Website: http://www.shining--nails.com/
Contact: 83398640


P.S. Remember to book your appointment with her one or two weeks earlier and let her know what design you would like to do for your gel manicure! Trust me, she's really friendly & super patient~
The whole process took approximately 2 hours. I'll definitely head back again! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Basic Gel Manicure: $35
Little Twin Stars Design: $32
Total - $67


With loves,
Angie(´ω`♡)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Soooooo cute!!

    super like!! All the little clouds!

    got quote my name for ur first visit got 10discount leh!!

    ReplyDelete