(News) Etude Pink Play Party Season 4 X Singapore

by - Sunday, August 25, 2013

That's right I bet everyone has already heard about Etude House's Pink Play Party Season 4 being hosted in Singapore this year. And lucky me has won myself a pair of tickets from Nylon Singapore through instagram. (*´Д’*) I think I should support Etude House even more since it's not my first time winning something from them. The first time round was their Princess Etoinette Special Kit (picture below), that was won through e-mailing CLEO magazine. 


And winning prizes just feels real good! Especially when they are FREE.

I used to be a SHINee fan years ago (till it finally settled down to Infinite) but nevertheless, it's still a great opportunity to watch them perform live and their interaction with fans. The event's definitely a plus because in the first place, the one I wanted to meet the most was Sulli; but it's quite a pity that Minho's not joining the event due to his filming schedules 'cos I shipped them both. ( ◡ ᴥ ◡ )


The party guide was also given upon ticket redemption. I really can't wait to play at all the booths. ( ◠ ᴥ ◠ ) ♥ I will try my best to take more pictures, in other words, cover the event as much as possible, I hope I won't be having too much fun and forgot about all that. 

The event's details are as follows:
Date: 27 August 2013, 7pm
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Convention Center, Singapore
Note: No queuing overnight is allowed; Queue starts at 1pm, Doors open at 5pm.

On a side note, do let me know if there's improvement to be made for this blog.For example, "Your font is really distracting", "Your blog should touch on what to be more interesting", these kind of stuffs and vice versa.

I would love to have your comments written down for me to further improve this blog as well as for you people to enjoy reading my updates as well. 



Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments