AFA - Anime Festiva Asia Singapore 2013 Saturday & Sunday!

by - Monday, November 11, 2013

AFA Singapore Day 2 - 09.11.13 Saturday
image

As usual, every AFA, I go to the event along with Aaron and my friend, Izzdin. These days, I feel that it's a better choice not to cosplay so as to experience the whole event. Furthermore, it might be too tiring if I do so. 

The first thing we did was to get to the Sony Music Booth for my friend to get LiSA's Landscape Regular Edition album as the first 200 will get an autograph from her personally. But as expected, the album was already sold out so we headed over to the LisAni booth to get her other official goods. 

I got myself a limited edition T-shirt (not found online) as well as a Green Dayo!! Strap & Key ring. And basically after that, my friends and I just went on walking around the event hall.

I found a Kyojin!!! \(^o^)/ The real one's at the back!

My favourite character is HONOKA, the one in the middle! Come to think of it, I remembered last year when I cosplayed her in the Snow Halation version, Love Live was not as crazily popular as right now.

Most of the items at the Love Live! booth was almost swiped away by fans when we reached the spot. The reason is probably because if you spent $50 at the booth, you'll be able to get an autograph ticket where you can get autograph from one of the seiyuus (depends on your luck) - Honoka Kousaka (Nitta Emi), Sonoda Umi (Mimori Suzuki) and Yanada Nico (Tokui Sora). 

LUNCH TIME!


We rushed back in time to watch the showcase of Love Live! at 3pm and continued on to wait for Marble Collection at 4pm for me to see Pikarin! But I swear the techno beat and music was hurting my head and heart so badly, we left halfway through as we can no longer take it.

I named this look - LiSA style as I practically dressed myself up in almost all her official goods from top to bottom - Earrings, Striped tee, Socks, Tote Bag & Cap. These was all in hope of seeing her up close somewhere in the event hall. LAUGHS* I must admit the past two years of experiences with LiSA was great too. 


AFA Singapore Day 3 - 10.11.13 Sunday
Valvrave Night has finally arrived!! YES, I'm a MECHA fan~

Guess what? I'm super lucky this year once again! Last year, I won LiSA's autograph pass, this year round, it was Nana Mizuki's!! Happiness was overflowing my heart when I saw the results with my own eyes. She wrote my name on it as well! 幸せ♥

I also went looking around for my cosplay friends but only saw some of them and these were the only two pictures that came out slightly better. ↓
Alan!

Reiko!

Before we know, it was time for our Valvrave Night with artists - ANGELA, Elisa, T.M.Revolution & Nana Mizuki (in collaboration with T.M.R)!! All of us were so excited and while waiting, there is always the must-do thing, taking pictures and selfies.
We screamed our lungs off and enjoyed ourselves so much. I kept feeling the floor shaking throughout the concert (I'm not lying! I actually felt kinda scared) - That was how impactful the artists were to make the whole concert hall into such a berserk mode. 

I brought along my polaroid camera to snap some good memories but only used it on the last day. One with the Kyojin head and one after Aaron helped me to take my outfit photo.



My outfit of the Day 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
THOUGHTS
It would be more fair if the booth in charge of giving out autograph passes would limit the number of artists' albums to be sold out each day so that people visiting on different days will have equal chances of getting the items since not everyone's able to attend an event during a weekday due to individual commitments. 
I would like to thank the organizer, SOZO for organizing this AFA event as well as inviting all the artistes to Singapore. Without you guys, we wouldn't be able to meet all these great stars here.
 THANK YOU to all the participating artistes for coming to Singapore! We've all enjoyed your performances and would love to see you guys back here in Singapore even more!
imageimageimageimageimageimageimage


The next event will be EOY 2013 Cosplay Festival held at Marina Barrage on 15th December, Sunday (Free Admission). Hands up if you're going! Till then~


Thank you for reading!
image

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. lol in the end i didn't go to the anisong con. too tired. XD

    ReplyDelete