Review: Sweet spirits

by - Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello! It's been awhile since I last update. Today, I will be sharing with you my experience with Sweets Spirits, an online store that sells really cute; 80's vibe inspired accessories.  

Here's the accessories I purchased awhile back in 2013 and the images (above) are grabbed from their site. 

My favourite item! Rocking horse earrings ❤❤

 A little gift from Sweet Spirits↑ How sweet! 

On the unpleasant side, I actually had to wait for more than a month or so to receive these goods. The resin star on the necklace also turned out to be a totally different colour as compared to the official picture online. Still, on a whole, I'm pretty satisfied with the overall service; the way they packed the items securely along with the additional of some small gifts. 

Each item cost me US$2 because the store was having some sales back then, so I would say it was a great deal! Here's some pictures below to see how the actual thing looks like when worn.


Sweet Spirits is currently having more sales as well, having items under US$5! Do check it out~

Sweet Spirits
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SpiritsSweet
Online store: http://sweetspirits.storenvy.com


 Thank you for reading! 

You May Also Like

0 comments