Spring & Summer 2014 Trends in Japan ♥

by - Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hello everyone! 
I realise that I have been posting way too much about food these days. So it's time for me to get back on track onto the fashion side. Spring and Summer is all about going girly, incorporating pastel colours into your clothing and more. But there are bound to be certain prints that are popular and noticeable in this year's clothes design. They definitely have to be these two:

Gingham check & Cherries.

I've gotta say that gingham check (especially light blue ones) is one of my most favourite prints because it is just too cute and simple to coordinate with. To make gingham prints even more interesting, I have also seen designers collaborating them with flowers, cherries and so on for their spring/summer collection. So here are some of my recommendations of clothes that you would love with these prints inside! These are namely the Japanese brands I always look out for when hunting for new clothes.

LDS x AMO's But I'm a Cheerleader Dress

Aymmy's Soda Smily Romper

Swankiss's PV Cherry Soe bustier


Swankiss's Cherry embroidery sleeveless Blouse

Liz Lisa's Gingham skinny Pants

Ehyphen World Gallery Bonbon's Gingham check All-in-One


Ehyphen World Gallery Bonbon's Candy puff Cardigan

Ehyphen World Gallery Bonbon's Cherry One-piece Dress

EMODA's Pin up lady reversible Jacket

Tralala's Gingham x Rose Top

Tralala's Gingham x Rose Skirt


Amavel's Gingham Plaid x Heart embroidered Dress

I just wanna bring all these clothes back home!! 


Do share with me your thoughts about this year's Spring/Summer collection!


Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments