A magical day in the park ✞

by - Wednesday, June 18, 2014

image
Sweets, cotton candy, balloons, bubbles & me




Every day is magical! image


  
Sweet as cotton candy 




 With a sense of longing




Fly me to Paris now ✈ To find my one and only  


Where bubbles filled the air 


  And a smile which's never seen before




I found you silly 


E N D 



P H O TO G R A P H Y
Geno


O U T F I T
Little Miss Raspberry T-shirt ✞ AMO x LDS
Flying Dream OP ✞ AMO x LDS
I'm your baby high sole sneakers ✞ AMO x LDS
Candy Millefeuille tights ✞ KOKOkim
Candy hair tie ✞ Osewaya
Accessories ✞ Cutecankill ✞ CialiKawaiiland


N O T E 
I've entered myself into the Kawaii Leaders Contest! There are so many cute girls that joined the competition as well but it would definitely mean everything to me so please help to cast a vote for my pictures! You would have to like the Kawaii International Facebook page before voting for my pictures! I've provided you direct excess with the links provided below! Here's an advance thank you!! 
(っ-^3 ^)っ VOTE  VOTE

You May Also Like

0 comments