Momo's little trip downtown! ☂

by - Monday, January 19, 2015

I have chosen to walk down this path...








Sometimes, things may not go the way you expect them to. As you pause and start thinking, the clock starts ticking. Before I know, I am turning 23 this year. As far as some people saying that age only consists of numerical figures, I start to worry about how many things I would have achieved by the time my age starts with the '3' digit. For now, I just wish to pace myself one step at a time, dressing myself up cutely as I like; such that when I turn 30 or so, I can look back and tell myself that I have led a colourful life with no regrets, then embark on an even more colourful journey!


P H O TO G R A P H Y
Geno

E D I T I N G
Myself

O U T F I T
Dress ✞ KawaiiGoods
Mint outer top ✞ Denizen
White top ✞ Cotton-on
Socks ✞ WEGO

I had my first 2015 photoshoot on 10th January in my kawaiigoods coordinate. It was carried out in a casual, relaxing way as usual. In this year, I hope to collaborate with more photographers to know more people and to try out pictorials similar or different from this!

Do check out my blog post here about kawaiigoods if you haven't! I will be posting a photoshoot I did yesterday on my next post. 
Till then! image

You May Also Like

0 comments