Coordinate: WEGO styling (JRunway collaboration)

by - Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hello everyone! ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Today's post is on my coordinate and hair-make for a casual day out with your friends or loved ones! There's definitely times when you wish to dress down but at the same time, conflicted with wanting to dress up slightly to present the best of yourself! No worries 'cos today, I will show you a simple coordinate I came up with to last you through the day feeling pretty! ❤


Hair make ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
As you know, I have chopped off my somewhat long hair to a length above my neck and right now, it has only slowly grown to a length where it can slightly rest on my shoulders. Thus, the best way to head out will be to sport yourself in simple twin braids, which requires little effort and yet, able to allow your hair not to irritate you as much from sweating since it is especially warm in this little small dot country of ours!


These days, I have been decking in clothing inspired by WEGO & Spinns. The reason is simple, because these brands house simple street fashion clothing that anyone from any age can pull off without much effort, yet at the same time look really trendy as well. These cute coordinate pieces can all be gotten from WEGO, which is brought in exclusively by JRunway.


Close-up shots of the coordinate

Tulle skirt


You have been hearing the word 'JRunway' several times on my blog or even instagram! That's right! I've been collaborating with them for a couple of times. If you still have not heard about them, definitely, you have been missing out too much! But no worries, you can still check out my previous entries where I've covered an event for them as well as having a coordinate collaboration with them at the links after this! 

WHERE to find JRunway?
WEGO x JRunway Store 
Cineleisure Orchard #03-05
Opened from Mon to Sun: 12noon- 10pm

JRunway Online Store



Special thanks to Aaron
Clothes from JRunway



O U T F I T
Top ✞ Afresh logo tee
Skirt ✞ Tulle skirt
Bag ✞ Lilac bagpack

DISCOUNT ALERT!☆
Key in Code "ANGIEMOMOMO15" to enjoy $15 off with a minimum purchase of $60 while you check out your cart at JRunway.com! This promotion is not applicable to the artists' goods & valid till 14th Aug 2016!!


image
Hope you have a good time! 
Till next time! 

Facebook  Instagram

You May Also Like

0 comments