Jenn Im x ColourPop Review

by - Friday, July 22, 2016

Hello everyone! ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
 Today, I will be sharing two lip products from a popular LA cosmetics brand, ColourPop. Knowing that ColourPop had a collaboration ["Jenn Ne Sais Quoi" Collection] with popular LA blogger, Jenn Im, back in May, I knew I have to get the lip products, which attracted my attention!

In the collection, there is Dohee, Dohee PencilJenneration X and Jenn Ne Sais Quad, where I will be reviewing the first two lip products. Click on the 'read more" button if you are interested in finding out more about them! 

LET'S GO!!

SUMMER is the time where all your shades of coral should start revealing their presence; coral lip product, coral blusher and more.

Here's a quick peek at how it looks like.


1. Before application ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ 
2. After application of Dohee Pencil ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ 
3. After application of Dohee (Ultra Satin Lip) 
4. After dapping off with tissue. Final results! ʕ/ ·ᴥ·ʔ/

I always emphasise on the need of having some colour on my lips because they will look more vibrant and refreshing after the application. Check out the difference! The lip product definitely enhanced my overall look, prepping me ready for summer! 


Here's my take for this lip tint pack! 

Price: ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ☆ 
The Dohee Pencil retails at US$5 while Dohee's at US$6. I find the price quite reasonable even after price conversion to Singaporea dollars since we all know that lip products can go as high as more than $20 at times.

Texture: ✮ ✮  ☆ ☆
The consistency is kinda thick, which is not exactly to my liking. Therefore, I dap it away with tissue after application.  

Pigmentation: ✮ ✮ ✮ ☆ ☆
Dohee definitely makes my lips more vibrant & refreshing after application while the Dohee pencil helps to create the foundation for the ultra satin lip product to set on my lips.

 Longevity: ✮ ✮  ☆ ☆
Both the products could actually last me for quite awhile despite myself having the habit to drink water regularly, which will result in my lips turning back to its regular colour.


Previously, I have purchased the ColourPop products through the aid of a shipping agent but right now, the store provides international shipping! The whole process (with an agent) took more than a month before they arrived to me but all the wait was worthwhile because I really love the products!

PURCHASE AGAIN OR NOT?
I might, considering the fact that I really love how the colours turn out on my lips and if the international shipping isn't too expensive for my wallet to handle. Furthermore, the Dohee Pencil runs out real fast due to its design, where you can't sharpen or turn to extend the pencil.

image
Lastly, let's not forget the must-have item in your closet during summer is definitely an off shoulder top! Much thanks to Jrunway for this cute black floral off shoulder top of mine! ❤❤

DISCOUNT ALERT! ☆
Do check out their website here to purchase similar cute clothing like this!
Key in Code "ANGIEMOMOMO15" to enjoy $15 off with a minimum purchase of $60 while you check out your cart at JRunway.com! This promotion is not applicable to the artists' goods & valid till 14th Aug 2016!!

Thank you for reading! 


Hope you have a good time! 
Till next time! 

Facebook  Instagram


You May Also Like

0 comments